Saturday, April 7, 2012

Doing the Dont's....

Whenever I meet someone in my family or friends, the toughest question to answer is what am I doing.
What i do is try to pave my way out or explain them that I am working on something online...

"You might call me an Enterpreneur", and they say WHAT ?? You dont have a job ?

My answer is (which I never throw) : Dude, I am not someone who sends my CV to a company's HR, but I send my Business Model to the company's business head to shake hands.

I always believe that " “The road is not about the mere destinations.. It is also about the halts we should stop and explore! “


Its not a proverb by some big management guru, its just what i feel, and follow in my life....


I am not a theoretical driven or principal driven person, I am rather a person who is experience driven.. My thoughts and actions are more or less affected by the experience of my life....





1 comment: